We are now reopen with modified days: Tuesday thru Friday 9-5. Please make appointment requests online or call 209-834-0572!
Tracy Dentistry - West Valley Dental - General & Cosmetic Dentist
Linda Tu Le, DDS proudly serves Tracy, Banta, Manteca, and surrounding communities with comprehensive dental care. Our priority is our patients’ smiles, which is why we ensure friendly, accurate, and comfortable care during each visit. We are a unique practice that actively promotes personalized care and professionalism in addition to delivering quality dental therapy. Our role is to get things done, and we enjoy working with our patients to achieve and maintain their optimal oral health.
Our office’s straight-forward techniques designed to address dental issues effectively is why some of our patients have remained with us for decades. Your overall well-being is linked to your oral health, and Dr. Le provides an array of cosmetic and restorative procedures to care for your teeth and gums adequately. Advocating proactive care and performing routine dental work can improve and prolong the life of your smile. Our practice strives to incorporate modern techniques and helpful technology into our procedures regularly.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
• New Patient Exams – Help create a customized treatment plan
• Teeth Whitening – Brighten your smile with professionally administered and effective treatment
• Crowns & Bridges - Treat teeth with decay or moderate trauma
• Full/Partial Dentures – Replace missing teeth with a natural-looking prosthetic
• Veneers – Address discoloration or minor misalignment
• Composite Filling – Reinforces teeth while treating cavities and stopping progressive decay
• Root Canal Therapy – Saves a tooth that has been severely breached
• Emergency same-day services - You are never more than a phone call away from help.
Every patient is unique and may require a different treatment plan. Patients start by having their teeth cleaned. Our digital X-ray machine allows for same-day detailed images and enhanced accuracy during procedures. We encourage all people experiencing dental discomfort to call our office and schedule their first visit, where they can receive their oral health examination.
As a courtesy, we check eligibility and benefits as well as discuss payment options so anyone can get the care they need here, or with a specialist in our network.
Some Insurances we accept are: Aetna, Delta Dental, Ameritas, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Assurant, Prudent Buyer, DHA/Assurant, Bay Area Painters and Tapers, Connection Dental Carrington, Cypres, Dentemax, First Health Guardian, Humana, MetLife, Premier Access, Principal Financial, Prudential, UFCW.
Contact Us Today or Request An Appointment!
We welcome all new patients!
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.